Software Engineer Java - Spring Boot - Oracle
An exciting opportunity in DT Toronto, to be a part of an interesting FinTech company that is rapidly growing in both Canada and Asia.
Valued at $12 billion and boasting 300 million users worldwide. They have partnered with some of the leading household names such as Uber, Starbucks, Netflix, Amazon and Hotels.com plus many more.
The ideal candidate will be a problem solver and eager to learn new technologies as well as master cutting edge platforms. If you have built high throughput and low latency systems, then this position will be perfect for you.
- Develop, design, test, maintain and enhance software
- Design large scale systems to support high throughput applications
- Build back end systems supporting digital wallets and payments
Technical Skills required:
- 5+ years’ experience of backend development using Java
- Strong core fundamentals; design patterns, algorithms, data structures, concurrency and object-oriented programming
- Strong experience with Oracle
- In-depth knowledge of distributed systems
- Prior experience writing distributed applications using frameworks such as Spring Boot
Nice to haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with RESTful API’s, Pub/Sub Systems and Database clients
- Knowledge and experience with at least one or more programming languages; Java, Scala, Python, Ruby
- Bachelors's degree or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Impressive Health benefits from day one
- Monthly catered lunches
- Opportunity to benefit from a fun and interesting culture and working environment
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Charlie Webber on 647 933 5479 or email Charlie.email@example.com. Please note this position does not offer sponsorship
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Charles.