Full-Stack Angular/Java Developer
My client is the leading software development company for Digital Content Networks technologies, powering Digital Signage and Enterprise CDN solutions.
It specializes on applications targeting large scale deployments (thousands of sites, hundreds of thousands of devices).
Its development team works on a wide variety of technologies, eg at the core: hyper-converged architectures, core cloud services, HTML5/Angular webapps, and at the edge: audio/video playback and streaming, interactivity (Kinect, touchscreens),
Specialized webapps (kiosks, games, products/prices boards). It addresses a wide range of markets as well: lotteries, retail signage, Menu Boards for restaurants, Video walls, ...
Located in downtown Montreal, with direct access to the underground connections, close to all transportation options (subway, train, bike paths) and services.
• Design, collaborate and develop global Digital Menu Boards from the servers to UI
• Work in an Agile Scrum team
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
• The position is a 50/50 split
• Angular6/7, Java, Spring, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, GIT, Linux
Must have Technical skills:
• 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role.
• Experience within the Java ecosystem and its technologies (Spring, Hibernate)
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Protractor, Karma, JUnit)
• Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration
Nice to have:
• Linux or Windows (production is on Linux, a developer’s machine can be on either Windows or Linux)
• Experience with relational databases (they are using PostgreSQL)
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Dominic.