The selected candidate will work on collateral management and analysis applications that are in the process of being built and rolled out to Operation, Front office and related downstream teams within the banks wholesale markets division.
The project contains multiple components and phases, which include collateral system migration, in house front office analysis and management application, settlement automation, Initial Margin regulatory compliance.
The role is for a developer to join the Toronto team working with the team to work on the variety aspects of the project including:
- Collateral system migration – migrate current system to Vendor (inventory management system), mainly focus on downstream feeds
- In house system – provide web API services to access data coming out Vendor and other systems for analytical purpose
- Settlement automation – RT solace messaging to automate the collateral settlement process, position update and reconciliation
- Initial Margin – generate risk data feeds and feed to 3rd party vendor
- Data transformation from the banks current system to vendor
- SQL SERVER / Oracle
- Real time messaging (MQ, Solace, etc)
- WebAPI/Restful Services
- Cloud Experience – Azure
- Collateral knowledge and/or experience working on Collateral Systems
- Prior experience working on applications focused on data transfer
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Paul.