Sr Project Manger - Regulatory Client Data
Capital Markets is currently undertaking a client data remediation initiative. That in conjunction with a number of Regulatory Projects is to solve current client data issues and provide information for added regulatory requirements. This project is expected to span multiple quarters and involves integration with multiple businesses, bank applications, and with multiple vendors.
- Provide oversight for managing client data remediation
- Reporting to the following business executives on progress and issues
- Oversight on the following CM Regulatory Project initiatives containing a client data component:
- CAT NMS
Scope / Deliverables:
- Oversight for Managing Client Data Remediation.
- Participate in review of Regulatory Project client data design and solutions and ensure that they meet the overall client data architecture.
- Participate in resolving timing and priority conflicts between business and Projects.
- Work with Regulatory Operations to ensure business processes are in place to support reporting, monitoring, and error investigations.
- Participate in enhancing client onboarding business processes to ensure the continuing integrity of client data.
Nice to have:
- Extensive regulatory experience
- Knowledge of SFTR, IIROC, CAT NMS
- Knowledge of equities or options
This position is likely to grow, and the selected consultant will most likely have 1 or 2 resources working for them. This is a group opportunity for Sr Project Manager who has desires to move into Program Management and is looking for FT opportunity in the next few years. This is a long term, multiyear program.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Paul.