Intermediate Java Developer (Fixed Income)
This job has been filled.
My client is looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to join their Fixed Income Trading Team for their Capital Markets Desk.
This will give you the opportunity to work on greenfield development of applications, as well as building, implementing and maintaining flexible, scalable microservice solutions.
You will have the ability to independently design application infrastructure and lead multiple complex projects using new technologies, amongst working with internal teams.
- 3-5 years Core Java Experience
- 3-5 years Spring / Spring Cloud Framework
- 3 years' experience in any RDBMS
- Hands on experience with RESTful API, Maven & GIT
- A Computer Science/Mathematics Degree
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with C++ & Perl
- Previous experience working with Fixed Income Products
- Worked in a microservice's environment
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- Performance related bonus averaging 10% per annum
- RSP Contribution
- Full health benefits from day 1