Intermediate Java Developer (Fixed Income)
My client is looking for an Intermediate Java Developer to join their Fixed Income Trading Team for their Capital Markets Desk.
This will give you the opportunity to work on greenfield development of applications, as well as building, implementing and maintaining flexible, scalable microservice solutions.
You will have the ability to independently design application infrastructure and lead multiple complex projects using new technologies, amongst working with internal teams.
- 3-5 years Core Java Experience
- 3-5 years Spring / Spring Cloud Framework
- 3 years' experience in any RDBMS
- Hands on experience with RESTful API, Maven & GIT
- A Computer Science/Mathematics Degree
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with C++ & Perl
- Previous experience working with Fixed Income Products
- Worked in a microservice's environment
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 3 personal days
- Performance related bonus averaging 10% per annum
- RSP Contribution
- Full health benefits from day 1
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Nadia.