Senior Business Analyst - Agile, Equities, Fixed Income
My client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their cross-functional business and tech team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with front office traders to define requirements through story boarding and new feature elaboration. A mix of both in-house and off the shelf software – you will be able to deliver positive business impact more effectively and more often, in addition to building your business understanding and learning new tech every day!
Must have skills
- Degree educated; Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years in a related role within the investment management or financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of Equities and Fixed Income – Mortgage Baked Securities, Repos, Securities Lending
- Agile/Scrum practices and methodologies
- Strong SQL querying skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills
- Collateral Management knowledge
- CFA designation
- Highly competitive vacation/personal day allowance
- 100% health and dental cover
- Pro-rated performance related annual bonus
- Annual wellness and fitness allowance
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Lidia.