Full Stack Developer - 6 Month Initial Contract
This job has been filled.
The right developers will work in a highly agile team, working collaboratively in an environment centred around progressive thinking, continuous learning and challenging work.
The team are using CI, cloud based solutions and leading edge architecture to quickly deliver a next-generation portal for their customers. As far as contract opportunities this is certianly unique in terms of work place, team culture and out-of-the-box thinking.
The tech stack is a constantly evolving landscape currently including: Java 7/8, Angular io Typescript, Bootstrap, Spring Boot, NPM, Maven, Jenkins 2, SonarQube, Hygeia, Zuul, IBM Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, Robot Framework.
What you will do?
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What Do You Need?
- An Agile mindset and a strong team player
- Strong Core Java expertise
- Spring Framework in particular Spring Boot
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with James.