QA Automation Test Engineer
This job has been filled.
What is the opportunity?
The team are looking for a hands-on QA Automation Test Engineer with proven models testing expertise combined with exceptional business partnering skills to shape the quality of critical areas of company.
What will you do?
- As a Quality Assurance Automation Analyst for “Global Equities QA/Technology” team, you will be involved in testing complex trading models in the Electronic Trading Platform
- Meet with business and technology leads to understand objectives and map out testing requirements
- Manage the design, development of testing specifications, data analysis, and execution
- Support all test activities, enhance, develop and execute manual and automated test scripts, record and track software discrepancies
- Facilitate resolution and communication across functional groups on issues and decisions
- Design, document, and implement test automation so there is broad functional test coverage
- Work with project stakeholders and developers to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality
- Ensure that all domain knowledge and test cases are articulated and structured well to enable swift execution by any other members of the QA team
- 1-3 years relevant experience using test automation tools (VeriFIX, JUnit, Cucumber, TestNG)
- Ability to increase usage of automation to reduce testing lead times using OOP languages like Java/C# or scripting languages like Perl/Python.
- Ability to create automation tools and utilities to facilitate automation coverage.
- Ability to think outside the box and create innovation solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to generate test cases from requirements and technical specifications.
- Understanding of how basic Algo models work (VWAP/TWAP/POV) is a plus
- Understanding of maker/taker model, market structure, depth of book, displayed/hidden liquidity is a plus
- Any experience working with capital market/Equities Trading systems.
- Completion of: CSC, CFA level 1, MBA, or other technical graduate degree.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to join a group in growth mode and deliver extensive build and customization around
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and take on progressively greater accountabilities