Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a development resource for project work in a global development team.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle from requirements to deployment and subsequent support.
- Develop new Order Router Gateways for new markets or system upgrades per exchange specification.-Enhance existing systems to meet new requirements.
- Applying break-fixes to software as required.
- Serve as L3 support -Design/develop products to add value to the services the team provides.
- perform exchange certification, regression testing, configure and deploy applications.
- Minimum 3+ years of C++ development Unix/Linux Experience
- Need to have worked on distributed applications, in service-based architecture,
- Need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Need low latency/ high-performance development experience
- Exchange knowledge or fixed income business experience is a plus.
Our consultants individually take responsibility for each of the unique financial sectors in which we operate. It's our belief that by focusing people on specific business areas and niche technologies, they are able to become experts, embedded within the sector communities - with the ability to become authentic specialists. You are more than data and keywords on a resume, and our recruiters are more than job spec translators.
Keep up-to-date with this and similar vacancies by sharing your resume with Lidia.