Consultant Java/Scala/Big Data Developers
Contract Java/Scala Big Data Developers
Do you consider yourself an expert in the world of data? Are you looking for a challenge where you can share that knowledge and help others?
My client, based in Downtown Toronto, is looking for people like you!
What’s in store?
The role will offer you the opportunity to work across a variety of different teams, utilising your skills and knowledge to work with fellow developers on their Big Data initiatives.
And the tech?
From a technical perspective, the group are forward thinking and are already using some of the best products available in the market including Scala, Spark, Akka, Kafka, HDFS, HBase and Java8. The group are Agile – Continuous Integration and Automated Testing as well as an in-house GIT repository.
What do I need?
· Core Java – ideally 1.8
· Multithreading/Data Structures/Algorithms
· Messaging/Real Time Technologies such as Kafka or Solace
· Scala experience or at the very least a complete Coursera Course or similar
· Agile development experience
· NoSQL experience – ideally this will be Hadoop but others can be considered
· Sound communication skills
· Relevant degree and/or experience
I am looking for highly skilled developers to join the team on a contract basis.
Recruiter Contact Details
Senior Principal Consultant @ Caspian One Canada
Cell: (416) 900 3401
Keywords: Java, Scala, Hadoop, HDFS, Solace, Kakfa, NoSQL, Developer, Software Engineer