Senior Software Developer - Capital Markets
Salary / Rate
Up to $110k DOE
Caspian One are working with a Global Investment Bank based in Downtown Toronto on a brand new hire for a new team in Toronto.
I am looking for a Senior Software Developer who is passionate about technology to work on PoC’s and R&D, brain storming with colleagues and helping to define the technology strategy for the key project. This will account for around 20% of your time, the rest coding.
This is an opportunity to join a team at the very start of the greenfield development, sharing your existing knowledge and also expanding your skill set will new and exciting technologies.
Current Tech Stack
· Cloud – AWS. Bluemix, Google Cloud
· Hadoop/NoSQL databases
· Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes
· Heavily Agile Environment – Git, Mavern, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence and Scrum
· 5 years programming experience in Java, Python, Go
· Agile development environment – able to explain how to follow agile and what you need in place
· Big Data experience – NoSQL databases
· Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, or similar technologies
· Global distributed systems – no single page or one location systems
Nice to have skills
· Capital Markets experience is not essential for this role however having a keen interest in financial markets is desirable
· Innovative approach to technology – candidates who have experience driving and influencing change and have an active presence on coding repositories such as StackOverflow and GitHub
Benefits: Competitive salary + pro-rated, performace related annual bonus, 4 weeks paid vacation
For more information on these new opportunities, please contact Lidia Gennaro directly. Updated resumes can be sent to email@example.com or call 647 694 0190