Senior Python Developer - OOP, Agile - Downtown Toronto
Salary / Rate
$80k - $120k DOE
My client, a well-established financial institution based in downtown Toronto is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join their Equity Linked Technology group.
The role will enable you to work with a cutting edge technology stack that includes high performance messaging, Python environment for agile development and a variety of OO, reactive and functional programming.
The application suite is being developed in C#, Java, Scala and Python with a focus on automated testing. So a candidate with a keen interest to expand their technical knowledge would suit this role!
The platform is a mix of both UI and serverside, that is used by traders globally to manage all types of equity market data and are used by the Front Office to price their financial products.
· Strong programming experience in Python (3+ years)
· Interest to work with other programming languages (Java, C#, Scala)
· Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, principles and best practises.
· Strong Agile best practises; TDD, Test Automation, Continuous Integration
· Functional programming
· Reactive programming
· Full time opportunity
· Salary DOE: $80k- $120k + Bonus and Benefits
For more information on this position or to apply, please send your updated resume and salary expectation to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danielle directly on 416 800 2139.
Keywords: Python, Java, C#, Scala, OO, TDD, Continuous Integration, Toronto, Ontario