RPA Developer - BluePrism
Salary / Rate
Up to $110p/h DOE
One of Canada's top 5 banks is focusing on Robotics Process Automation in order to deliver transformational value to the business, optimize the way they work, enhance the operational efficiency and reduce the operational risk.
You will handle all aspects of IT delivery including coding, testing, documentation and coordination. In this position, you will work to develop new or/ re-engineer to create strategic target platforms one of which is Enterprise level Market Data repository and Scenario Generation system.
You will be a Robotics Process Automation Developer and work in a collaborative environment where you will have continuous learning opportunities and challenging work.
· Design, develop and test complex Robotics Process Automation solutions using latest Blue Prism technologies.
· Employ agile development practices including test driven development and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
· Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
· Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
· Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
What is it like to be in the team?
They are using Lean values, leading edge Robotics Process Automation software, test driven development and cloud-based solution to quickly deliver next-generation optimization. They are also actively progressing towards Continuous Integration, along with having Continuous Delivery pipelines in place. Their developers are very important, and they try their best to build an environment where you can enjoy the work and shine.
What is the tech stack?
· Blue Prism https://www.blueprism.com/
· Microsoft Technologies: VB .NET, Web Services, MS SQL
· C#, html, css
· IaaS & PaaS solutions such as Bluemix.
· Continuous Integration and automated testing tools
What are the essential tech skills for this role
· Experience in either the Java or Microsoft stack as listed above
· Experience working in a heavily automated environment
· Agile – TDD, CI, CD
· Full Stack experience
Essential Other skills
· Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Recruitment Consultant@ Caspian One
Cell: 416 900 3401