Corporate Loans Development Manager
Salary / Rate
Up to $115p/h DOE
Caspian One are working with a leading Financial Institution located in downtown Toronto. This highly successful client is looking to hire a senior Development Manager to join them in a large overhaul of part of their Capital Markets business.
This hire will be critical to the delivery of the Systems overhaul. The division provides a rich revenue to the firm, and they are looking to further capitalise on this, which in turn has led to the need to hire a senior individual to help them drive this, and to grow the team further.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making the decisions on the vendor product upgrade, implementing and delivering the project. This will include the following:
· Requirements gathering/liaising with the business
· Design solution
· Vendor management and selection
· Team management
Working closely with the Head of the division, you will work to change the culture of this group and how it moves forward as a stronger unit to positively influence the company.
What you will bring:
· Very strong technical background (looking for a candidate that has come from a development background originally – Java is strongly preferred)
· Solid experience in delivering projects of a global scale
· $10m budget project experience
· Change management experience
· Excellent Corporate Loans knowledge
This is an initial long-term contract opportunity, with the potential for contract-to-perm at the end of the term.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Danielle Gray on 416 800 2139 or email Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org