Senior Business Analyst - Client Analytics
Salary / Rate
My client based in downtown Toronto are building out a new a brand new Client Analytics team and in the process are hiring for 2 Senior Business Analysts.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the Data Management and Analytics needs of Capital Markets staff by assisting in general data analysis, investigations and reporting.
He/she will act as a liaison between GWWT and Capital Markets staff responsible for prioritizing deliverables, tracking project plans and translating business requirements into solutions that will enable data-driven decision making.
· Assist with the Client Value System build by managing and assisting with project deliverables, system design and improvements
· Establish and manage the Client Value System backlog, analyzing day-to-day user interactions and new user requests, and translating into prioritized user requirements
· Work with business line and data quality team to validate that source information is correct and consistently reported
· Handle requests from Capital Markets staff including ad hoc queries, report design and general user support
· Grow analytics capabilities of the business to guide more data-driven decision making
· Solid understanding of Capital Markets products, services, and organizational structure
· A proven ability to understand complex business problems and provide insightful and influential analysis
· Must have advanced Excel and database querying skills including good SQL; experience using business intelligence tools (Ex. Tableau, Business Objects) is an asset
· Must have advanced requirements engineering skills in agile development environment
· Lean product development, customer research, and design thinking experience an asset
· Must have strong cross asset capital markets experience with SME in at least 2 x asset classes.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines
· Minimum of 7-10 years of industry experience
· Experience on the trade desk
Benefits: N/A Contract role
If you are analytically minded and possess strong problem solving skills, please contact Lidia Gennaro for more information;
Keywords: Client Analytics, Data Management, Analyzing, Business Requirements, BI, Reporting, Tableau, Business Objects, SQL, Excel