You will develop and promote strategies, roadmaps, architectural guidelines, for capital markets applications. Promote standards and best practices and support key programs with expert guidance and consultancy in all matters.
What will you do?
· Provide leadership and direction for enterprise data strategies; develop strategy presentations, roadmaps, socialize concepts, develop business cases, liaise with teams for planning and implementation
· Provide technical leadership in data management: data modeling and db design.
· Involved in all aspects of Solution Architecture, Big data Architecture, data integration etc. within a capital markets environment.
· Strong skills in data management: data modeling and db design, DWE Solution Architecture, data integration.
· Hands-on implementation experience working with a combination of the following technologies: Hadoop distributions, Storm and Spark streaming, Kafka, Spark advanced analytics, NoSQL data warehouses such as Hbase and Cassandra, data processing frameworks
· Experience in designing and implementing big data solutions. This includes creating the requirements analysis, design of the technical architecture, design of the application design and development, testing, and deployment of the proposed solution
· Expertise in database integration patterns and performance considerations for operational and DWE databases
· Experience with patterns and technologies in emerging areas: Big Data, Hadoop, Hortonworks, Aster, NoSQL databases, Visualization tool, Advanced Analytics, BI Virtualization, Cloud etc.
· Capital Markets Domain Knowledge in financial services platforms and enterprise functions covering multiple asset classes and financial products
· Experience with Java/Python/functional programming
For more information on this opportunity, please contact me at email@example.com or alternatively you can call me directly on 416 800 1278
Keywords: Solutions Architect, Capital Markets, Java, Kafka, Apache Stack, Elastic Search, Big Data, Data Modeling, NoSQL, real-time.