Salary / Rate
Up to $120k DOE
Caspian One are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join an exciting tech organisation in Montreal. My client are a leading organisation within the digital advertising space, designing and developing visualization products for a number of global brands. They were created in 2012 and are a part of a much larger organisation.
The opportunity has a huge amount of potential for the right person. You will work within a tech and start up environment and be the key person to implement the DevOps mentality throughout the organisation. You will have the opportunity to bring new tech into the organisation and have a real say in the projects going forward. You will also get the chance to coach and guide teams through the process and work with the engineering and QA teams to deploy and operate all cloud systems.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
· Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience within a software development environment.
· Experience with automation/configuration management.
· 2 years’ working within a DevOps environment.
· Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and cloud services.
· Ability to code and script.
· Experience working within an agile environment.
· BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering desirable.
Benefits: Paying up to $120k, plus bonus, benefits, flexible working
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please contact Mike Leigh on +1 647-694-0214 or email Michael.email@example.com.